Saturday, March 14, 2009

very delinquent

Well, I figured that seen as my entering something in my blog was on my niece's bucket list, I had better do it. See, apparently I am not a very good blogger after all!!

The last time I was on here,it was before Christmas! OMG I truly am the worst blogger ever!!!

Christmas was awesome thanks to Amy and Trevor hosting it! We all had a blast and this year we are having the Ugly Lamp Christmas. I will fill in more details as they come throughout the year!

I spent 4 weeks in Memphis right after New Years. Let's just say, I am really,really glad to be home.

There, we are right up to speed! That didn't take long! I can't wait for spring to be sprung! I bought a new car to replace my P.O.S minivan and am looking forward to driving my Red Rocket.

That brings me to " RED WEEK" , Apparently Amy is hosting it, so I am counting on her to guide me through my first interactive BLOG experience. Hopefully I can be faithful to my blog for a solid week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This will be a challenge for you! A whole week...5 days of straight blogging! Are you really ready?! Ha, ha!

All you have to do is take your camera, find anything that's red, snap a pic, download to your computer. Proceed as if you are doing a new post. When in the new post screen, hit the picture icon. If you have multiple pics, hit "add another photo" before you start pulling them from your computer. Upload and voila! Call me if you need help! You can do as many pics in a day as you want...I usually do 2 to 3, 'cause I love lots of photo content in my postings. Something to look at! Luv ya!