Monday, March 16, 2009

Red Monday





Well, as I seek out Red items around the house, I am struck by the fact that I do not have much in the way of Red!! This week will be a challenge! But I'm up for it!!


My gumball machine (which is actually full of M&M's because I don't chew gum), was the first thing a spotted. And, anyone who knows me, knows that my kitchen will be a giant source of material this week!! I promise to only use one item a day from there! My chili pepper salt shaker is today's choice! The scary clown is from a set of 4 that I was given and the fishing bobber is readily available around here. Lastly, a yummy bottle of Shiraz finishes off my Monday finds, and it may find itself gone by the end of this evening.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for Red Week! You kicked red week butt! Remember...you have 4 more days of red postings! You can take pics outside your home, too!
I have never seen the clown before! Cool, yet super creepy!
Thank you for participating!