Sunday, November 16, 2008

Enough already!!!

Once again, I am disappointed with the outcome of my Sprint Cup Series... Jimmy Johnson and Chad Knaus have successfully spoiled the end of what I was hoping to be a Championship winning season for Carl Edwards. I can't express how much I dislike JJ and his little bosom buddy. I was yelling at the TV for someone to turn right and put the little fucker into the wall, but apparently my voice does not carry to Florida! Oh well,, I will be on the Tony band wagon heavy next year.. Go 14...

In spite of the race outcome, we had a great Sunday.. Relaxing and recuperative. Jeff made wings and nachos--better than Honey's!!! The Hook truly can cook.. Now, he sleeps!!

I have to brave the cold one more time with Bashie and then I will put on my woobies and watch some tube...Monday will be here soon enough........

3 comments:

Amy said...

JJ is a buttcrack, and I am actually beginning CK even more.
Nachos...yum...canolis...yum!

Luv your blog! You're now bookmarked on my favourites! Yay!

Amy said...

sorry...looked at my boo-boo...i meant to say that i am beginning to dislike CK even more than JJ...if that's possible.

Kerry said...

Thanks. I'm going to try and keep it up.